Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dr. Seuss Birthday

So my oldest was in Pre-K last year!!  Well Dr. Seuss Birthday was on a Friday and that Wednesday before my daughter brought home a letter saying that they were to dress up as their fav Dr Seuss character!  One day preparation.....really!!  Well one of her BFF's is in her class....so of course I decided on Thing 1 and Thing 2.  This is what I whipped up.....



My daughter is on the left!  

I went on a mission to find two blue feather boas....HOWEVER I found one!!  BUMMER!!  So I went to Michaels and purchased some  blue feathers.  So I glued them on one by one on a stocking cap! The white circle was felt with the sticky backing.  The red jacket and pants were on sale at Walmart for like 3 bucks!!! It worked and was a hit with their teachers!!  Lol

Oh and I made these for their teachers!!


Until next time...

XoXo
Mrs. Houston


No comments:

Post a Comment