Monday, January 20, 2014

Bee Card

So I desperately want to become a card maker!!!  However...to become a card maker....I have to actually make cards!!  Lol I never make cards!  The couple that I did the bee theme baby shower decor for gave birth to their little baby girl recently.  So I thought to myself "great time to make a card"!!  I gathered everything I thought I'd need and I went to work.  This is what I came up with...


I think I did a good job and had a fun time putting it together!  I must admit I was a little nervous to give it to the couple bc it was my first card.  Lol but she absolutely loved it!!  So a pat on the back for me.  So now I am in the process of making a birthday card for a little guy that's in the hospital with a terminal illness!!  I will post pics once I am done.  

Until next time...

XoXo
Mrs. Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment